Sunday 9 October 2011

At Last!

I have finally got around to using my Kaleidoscope canes (seen in last post) as beads in a couple of bracelets. I used a mix of small and large beads in one bracelet  and black bead spacers, both on elastic. I have worn them already and am really pleased with how they turned out.






I also made bracelets for a friends' 2 daughters One was my favourite Allsorts (unfortunately  the real ones are also my favourites - hence 1/2 a pack disappearing last night) and also I made a Dolly Mixture version. My friend thought they were lovely I just hope her girls do.





I have also tried to make another flower cane. It didn't turn out quite like I envisaged but I think the beauty of polymer clay is most things can look pretty cool. (Well that's the line I am taking) Will show it on my next post.  xxx

4 comments:

  1. hello :)
    Thankyou for your lovely comment, I popped over to say hello ...I love your sweetie bracelets, mmmm dolly mixtures are my fave, lots of luck with your shiny new blog, its looking great :)
    love Jane x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine,
    I'm Anne and come from a land downunder. Welcome to the world of blogging!!
    I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
    Have a great day,
    Anne xx
    P.S. Spotted you over at Jacquie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine, it just takes practise! I've had plenty. I am sure your friends daughters will love their bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lorraine, is my favorite colour! Black and white!! Fantastic, bestiful.. Saludos, Maika

    ReplyDelete